The Benefits of Becoming a Member
By becoming a member of the International Pedicure Association:
- You demonstrate to your clients and peers your commitment and dedication to providing safe professional pedicuring services.
- You are committed to achieving the highest possible standards in pedicuring.
- You are proactive in enhancing your knowledge, skills and techniques as a pedicurist and business person.
- You demonstrate that you have high standards and seek to conform to your licensing obligations or greater.
- You demonstrate that you are focused on your client and that you are dedicated to building a long standing relationship with your customer.
- You demonstrate that you are a professional and seek to achieve your maximum potential.
- You receive a 10% discount on North American School of Podology courses levels 1 to 4
- You receive discounts on a variety of pedicure related products when purchased through the IPA. Amazing Medicine! My boyfriend had been preforming extremely unsatisfactorily, but this gel definitely helped us both. Kamagra 100mg dose was perfect for him as he is a thinner man, but if that doesn't work for you, go up a bit.
- You receive discounted liability insurance through IPA partnered insurance companies.
**To apply for membership Click Here**
What you can expect when you join the International Pedicure Association:
Access to the member only section - this section of the website includes:
- Salon Safety – guidelines including sanitation and sterilization procedures of equipment, health and safety of the pedicurist, best practices, access to numerous client and salon forms.
- Common Salon violations – which serves as a reminder for your observance.
- Educational Opportunities and information – includes details from our webinars, including presentation slides and replay
- Gallery of Foot conditions – an accumulations of photos of conditions observed by pedicurists and podiatrists (with educational text alongside each image).
- Questions and Answers – post your questions or review the questions submitted by other members.
- "Ask an Expert" feature whereby you can email a question / photo about a client and receive an answer from a member of the IPA Advisory Board
- Message Board – this allows you to discuss an issue or topic with your peers.
- Interesting Articles – view the most relevant editorials on our website. We do the research so you don’t have to!
- Tip of the Week - contributed by members with a draw for a prize twice a week.
- A welcome Pack - containing your membership certificate with year seal, window decal and information on membership benefits, items for sale etc.
- Free monthly member webinars – participate in a monthly educational and/or business webinar.
- Regular emails giving updates, reminders and notification of "what's new".
- Business Directory listing with search feature
Levels of Membership
The International Pedicure Association is proud to provide the following membership levels.
Standard Membership - is available to all pedicurists. The initial fee is $150 with an annual renewal of $100.
Promotions - are available for special occasions such as trade shows, classes etc.
Student Membership - fee is $75.00 for the first year then the regular renewal fee of $100.0
Salon/Spa Membership covers the salon/spa and three staff members - contact the office for more details
** To apply for membership, click here.**
pedicurist, medi-pedi, pedicure course, feet, foot problems, online education, pedicure, foot care, podology, education, pedicure classes, pedicure education