The Benefits of Becoming a Member
By becoming a member of the International Pedicure Association:
- You demonstrate to your clients and peers your commitment and dedication to providing safe professional pedicuring services.
- You are committed to achieving the highest possible standards in pedicuring.
- You are proactive in enhancing your knowledge, skills and techniques as a pedicurist and business person.
- You demonstrate that you have high standards and seek to conform to your licensing obligations or greater.
- You demonstrate that you are focused on your client and that you are dedicated to building a long standing relationship with your customer.
- You demonstrate that you are a professional and seek to achieve your maximum potential.
- You receive a 10% discount on North American School of Podology courses levels 1 to 4
- You receive discounts on a variety of pedicure related products when purchased through the IPA.
- You receive discounted liability insurance through IPA partnered insurance companies.
**To apply for membership Click Here**
What you can expect when you join the International Pedicure Association:
Access to the member only section - this section of the website includes:
- Salon Safety – guidelines including sanitation and sterilization procedures of equipment, health and safety of the pedicurist, best practices, access to numerous client and salon forms.
- Common Salon violations – which serves as a reminder for your observance.
- Educational Opportunities and information – includes details from our webinars, including presentation slides and replay
- Gallery of Foot conditions – an accumulations of photos of conditions observed by pedicurists and podiatrists (with educational text alongside each image).
- Questions and Answers – post your questions or review the questions submitted by other members.
- "Ask an Expert" feature whereby you can email a question / photo about a client and receive an answer from a member of the IPA Advisory Board
- Message Board – this allows you to discuss an issue or topic with your peers.
- Interesting Articles – view the most relevant editorials on our website. We do the research so you don’t have to!
- Tip of the Week - contributed by members with a draw for a prize twice a week.
- A welcome Pack - containing your membership certificate with year seal, window decal and information on membership benefits, items for sale etc.
- Free monthly member webinars – participate in a monthly educational and/or business webinar.
- Regular emails giving updates, reminders and notification of "what's new".
- Business Directory listing with search feature
Levels of Membership
The International Pedicure Association is proud to provide the following membership levels.
Standard Membership - is available to all pedicurists. The initial fee is $150 with an annual renewal of $100.
Promotions - are available for special occasions such as trade shows, classes etc.
Student Membership - fee is $75.00 for the first year then the regular renewal fee of $100.0
Salon/Spa Membership covers the salon/spa and three staff members - contact the office for more details
** To apply for membership, click here.**
pedicurist, medi-pedi, pedicure course, feet, foot problems, online education, pedicure, foot care, podology, education, pedicure classes, pedicure education